Full time: 36.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Flexible working (hybrid approach based in Derby, Pride Park and Park Row in Nottingham)
Salary range: £28,000 to £30,000
Your new role
Are you looking for a new challenge in accountancy? HSKSG are looking for a experienced Accounts Seniors to join our teams in Nottingham and Derby. Both posts may include some occasional travel to other office locations.
HSKSG are a Midlands based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who specialise in working with high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
What you’ll do
The role will be working as part of our Business Services team and you will be responsible for accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies from clients’ core records through to Sage or other software packages and will involve:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns may also be a requirement
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in accounts preparation AAT/ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- High degree of numeracy
- IT literate with a good level of knowledge with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Appreciation of working to deadlines and budgets
- High level of accuracy Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who shows initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and flexible approach
- Willingness to travel as client contact is essential.
If you think you have what it takes, can deliver to a high standard and have a can-do attitude, then we would like to hear from you.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter by clicking on the link below.