Full time: 36.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Flexible working (hybrid approach based on Park Row in Nottingham)
Salary range: To be discussed.
Your new role
Are you looking for a new challenge in accountancy? HSKSG are looking for an experienced Accounts Seniors to cover maternity leave at our Nottingham office. The role may include some occasional travel to other office locations.
HSKSG are a Midlands based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who specialise in working with high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
What you’ll do
The role will be working as part of our Business Services team and you will be responsible for accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies from clients’ core records through to Sage, Xero or other software packages and the role may also involve:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in accounts preparation
- AAT/ACCA/ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- High degree of numeracy
- IT literate with a good level of knowledge with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Appreciation of working to deadlines and budgets
- High level of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who shows initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and flexible approach
- Willingness to travel as client contact is essential.
If you think you have what it takes, can deliver to a high standard and have a can-do attitude, then we would like to hear from you.
What’s in it for you
- Flexible working and a hybrid working approach, both in the office and at home
- 24 days holiday with the option of buying up to five days extra holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Modern working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Supported professional development
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please complete and submit the form below, attaching a copy of your CV.