Starting Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 (based on experienced)
Hours of work: Full time 36.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday with the opportunity to work flexibly.
Closing date: 31 January 2022
We are a Midlands based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who specialise in working with high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
Your new role
Are you looking for a new challenge and have the ability to ‘churn out’ work? We are looking for experienced Bookkeepers to join our team based in Nottingham City Centre with some occasional travel to other office locations.
What you’ll do
Providing general bookkeeping for a range of different clients, the role will be working as part of the Business Services team and will involve:
• Enter sales and purchase invoices
• Enter bank transactions
• Monthly reconciliation of bank, sales ledger, purchase ledger
• Complete VAT returns on Sage/Xero
• Prepare management accounts
What you’ll need to succeed
• Experience of Sage and / or Xero is essential
• Five years + experience working in a similar role.
• High degree of numeracy
• IT literate with a good level of knowledge with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• Appreciation of working to deadlines and budgets
• High level of accuracy
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Team player who shows initiative
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Professional and flexible approach
• Willingness to travel as client contact is essential
If you think you have what it takes, can deliver to a high standard and have a can-do attitude, then we would like to hear from you.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please click on the link below.