Your new role
Are you looking for your next role in payroll? Our payroll team is growing and in order to keep up with client demand, we’re looking for an experienced full time Payroll Bureau Assistant to work in the Derby office on Pride Park.
HSKSG are a Midlands based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who specialise in working with high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
What you’ll do
You will be working as a Payroll Bureau Assistant, and your duties will include
- Responsible for the day to day administration of weekly and monthly client payrolls; including administer RTI submissions and process end of year forms
- To send BACS payments;
- Calculating benefits and producing P11d’s and submitting to HMRC
- Dealing with statutory payments including SMP/SSP
- Setting up, administration and dealing with queries regarding auto enrolment.
- Proactively carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis with no supervision;
What you’ll need to succeed
- You’ll need to use your own initiative to resolve issues and to assist the team where possible, by providing a range of solutions and seeking advice where necessary;
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels;
- To work with other departments and understand the services that are being provided to clients (and not just payroll);
- To work as part of a small and friendly team
- To have knowledge of PAYE/NIC and statutory payments eg redundancy, SMP/SAP, SPP and SSP when running client payrolls;
- To have knowledge of Auto Enrolment enquiries / setting up Auto Enrolment pension schemes
- Excellent communications skills
- Wide experience of all aspects of payroll
- Ideally have or working towards a payroll qualification.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
Hello People Solutions, are Human Resource Consultants for this client and act as an internal HR contact. We’re not a recruitment agency.
For further information on how Hello People Solutions handle your data visit https://hellopeoplesolutions.com/vacancies/.