Full time: 36.25 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary range: £30,000 to £33,000
Location: operating flexible/hybrid working (Nottingham or Derby based)
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Your new role
Are you looking for a new challenge in audit and accountancy? We’re looking for two experienced Audit Seniors to join our Audit & Assurance team.
We are a Midlands based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors who specialise in working with high-net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs and growing owner-managed businesses.
We have many audit and assurance clients operating in a variety of sectors, including international and UK groups, charities, not for profit organisations, academy schools and solicitors.
What you’ll do
Working as part of our Audit & Assurance team, both onsite at clients and in the office, you will be responsible for ensuring that certain aspects of an audit are completed on time and within budget, taking responsibility for client and reporting deadlines.
- Using your experience, team working and relationship management skills to ensure that all aspects of the audit meet both HSKSG’s and regulatory standards
- Completing a variety of areas of audit work, including the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and drawing informed conclusions
- Building meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the audit process
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least two years audit and assurance experience gained within a professional services firm, working on audit clients of various sizes and in a variety of sectors, undertaking audits from planning to completion
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent, or “qualified by experience”
- Work as part of a team to meet deadlines and contribute to help the team to meet its objectives and ensure client demands are exceeded
- Technical expertise to ensure audit procedures performed are conducted to the correct standard
- Ability to problem solve
- Professional and flexible approach
- Good interpersonal and client management skills
- Strong organisational skills and a track record of challenging yourself and others
What’s in it for you
- Flexible working and a hybrid working approach, both in the office and at home
- 24 days holiday with the option of buying up to five days extra holiday
- A day off for your birthday
- Modern working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Supported professional development
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior to join a well-established and forward-thinking practice, where you will work in a varied and challenging role in a friendly team.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV together with a covering letter by clicking on the link below.