As the owner of a limited company, your are responsbile for making sure your business complies with company law. Ensuring you fulfil your duties and comply with legislation quickly and efficiently can be time consuming and can distract you from the day-to-day running of your business.
Our Company Secretarial team can advise and support you in the following areas:
- Formation of a limited company
- The maintenance and safekeeping of company registers
- Assistance with completion and filing of statutory forms
- Providing draft notices/minutes for statutory meetings
- Custody and use of the company seal
- Providing a Registered Office facility
- The preparation and filing of resultions
- Completion of the Confirmation Statement
- The filing of the annual accounts
- Alterations to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company name changes
- Purchase of own shares
- Further allotment of shares
Contact a member of our Company Secretarial team to find out how we can support your business.
Changes To PSC
On 26 June 2017, changes were made to the way the Register of People with Significant Control (PSC) is updated.
Find out more
So that’s us. What about you?
Drop us a line to discuss all things business, from your aims and ambitions to improvements you’d like to make in the short-term. We are here to help, so contact us to make a no-obligation appointment.