- It includes a range of NIC relief for employers.
- More than 550,000 workers have already claimed.
- The economy nevertheless shrank over the first quarter.
- Could future auto-enrolment increases kick in at key moments in people’s lives?
- Lesser publicised grant for the UK’s smaller exporters.
- It failed to indulge any specific fiscal policies.
- The case is part of a long-running IR35 dispute
- Many of these claimed to be from HMRC.
- Interest rates will stay at 0.1%.
- Eviction bans are to end in July.
So that’s us. What about you?
Drop us a line for a no-obligation appointment to discuss all things business, from your aims and ambitions to short-term improvements.