- Taxpayers lost out on over £600 million.
- It suggests replacing the three main reporting systems.
- The renewal deadline is 31 July 2021.
- A new minister role is a top recommendation.
- Holidays extended in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- Updated tax rules include ‘staking' for the first time.
- The key personal announcements made on 3 March 2021.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- SDLT holiday set to end on 31 March 2021.
- Most early cancellation fees are liable for VAT.
So that’s us. What about you?
Drop us a line for a no-obligation appointment to discuss all things business, from your aims and ambitions to short-term improvements.